A Trident-tailored cloud solution restores a local Estate Agent back to full system operation after resolving the misconfiguration, which had created a network breakdown, interrupted daily operations and left business critical data with poor levels of security.
Trident were recently called in by a local Sussex Estate Agent who were experiencing enormous difficulty running efficiently after a recent Microsoft Office 365 deployment. It emerged that their systems and network were in disarray after their previous IT Company had poorly delivered the migration, which culminated in a range of productivity and compliance issues and intense staff frustration with the inability to perform basic tasks.
The business was beginning to suffer significant problems so it was imperative the previous migration was corrected before anymore downtime was experienced. We sent in a cloud solutions specialist, particularly experienced in Office 365 deployments, who worked quickly to complete a full deployment.
We actioned the following:
- Designed and implemented a new SharePoint Online configuration so that multiple users could collaborate effectively on company documents
- Resolved the current remote access issues and streamlined the process of sharing files when Directors were working from home
- Enhanced end user experience by improving the overall network speed, as well as eliminating the constant internet slow-downs related to the synchronisation issues
- Improved the security of the network by implementing a secure password policy and removing the client’s data from a shared platform
- Resolved compliance issues
The customer says:
We would highly recommend any company to use Trident. On our first meeting with our Business Manager, I knew instantly we had picked the right company. They listened to exactly what we required, as a small but expanding company operating on a tight budget, and the pricing was clearly set out from the beginning. The team came onsite and carried out checks on our current system and addressed all our concerns, all of which they took on board, meaning we had a very smooth transition without any problems. The Engineer was absolutely fantastic, explaining how our systems would run, and our Business Manager was always just a call away if I had any concerns. The helpdesk is absolutely amazing even when a query doesn’t fall within their remit, they find out and address the issue immediately. As a very busy Estate Agent, we needed a modern high tech company, but locally based, and Trident fitted our requirements perfectly. Simply amazing.